Update Covid-19 virus
Posted on 15 October 2020
You are still very welcome in our showroom in Raalte but we have drawn up a couple of rules for this. For example, we would like to ask you to come alone and to wear a mouth mask.
We completely understand if you don’t feel like coming to our showroom and therefor it is also possible to consultwith video/ conference calls. For example, to pick the colors for your truck.
We ask that you consider the following:
- Upon arrival, we ask you to register and disinfect your hands.
- Our sales advisors will not shake hands and we keep an “appropriate distance” of at least 1½ meters.
- Preferably come alone. We allow a maximum of 2 people in our showroom at the same time. We do not allow more than 1 person at the same time at our service department.
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory.
- We prefer to work by appointment, so that we can guarantee that there are not too many people inside and you don’t have to wait outside.
- When delivering trucks for service or maintenance, we ask you to leave the key on the counter instead of handing it over in person.
- Prior to you appointment discuss by telephone and / or e-mail what needs to be done for maintenance, this way you only have to hand over the keys.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, a cold or you have been to risk area recently, we ask you to postpone your appointment / not visit us temporarily. We do the same the other way around, employees with complaints stay at home.
- We follow the hygiene measures as communicated by the government (no shaking hands, washing hands with soap and water, coughing or sneezing in the inside of the elbow and using paper tissues). We ask you to do the same.
Of course you can contact us by phone or email at email@example.com or +31 572 356 929. If you have any questions about the above measures, please don’t hesitate to contact us.